Dress & Etiquette
- All members are required to report on arrival to the Pro Shop before play for all bookings.
- Appropriate golf footwear (metal spikes and thongs are not permitted)
- Neat and tidy casual clothing, shirts must be worn at all times
- Acceptable clothing is at the discretion of the Pro Shop staff whose decision will be final.
- Smoking is not permitted at Capital Public Golf Course Pro Shop, entrances or areas surrounding the building, including green keeping compounds/sheds.
- All players/members must treat Staff and Management with respect at all times. Verbal abuse/email abuse will not be tolerated at any time and players will be asked to leave the course or their membership will either be terminated and/or not renewed.
Social Distancing rules apply – Please keep your personal space between you and others to at least 1.5 metres.