Capital Public Golf Course has various competitions available across the week for members and guests/*visitors from local and interstate golf clubs with affiliated handicaps as follows:
- Tuesday mornings Ladies Competition
- Thursday Open Competition (all day)
- Friday Open Competition 9 holes (morning) – Daylight saving only
- Saturday Ladies & Mens Competition (morning)
- Sunday Ladies & Mens Competition (morning)
- All *visitors playing in competitions must play with a Capital Member. Tee time bookings for Visitors must be made at least 24 hours prior to competition day by phoning the Pro Shop (02 6295 9093).
- Competition Prizes are to be redeemed as follows: Members – Balls within 3 months and prize winnings within 6 months of winning. Visitors – all prizes must be collected within one month of competition.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE – new Rules of Golf are in effect from 1 January 2019. Golf Australia has advised for Australian competition played today or in the future to be eligible to be processed through GOLF Link it must be played under the new Rules. Rules are available from their website www.golf.org.au/newrules